ORANGE SANDALWOOD

ORANGE SANDALWOOD

10/11/2010

WHERE THE HECK DO THINGS GO?





Exactly!
Where do things go?
Where do we go?
I’ve heard a million trashy explanations
they all lack elegance and sense of truth

the Heaven/Hell stuff
/come on you,
 think a bit harder/

Then matter degrades through time
/yes, I can buy that,
but where the hell is poetry gone?/

Then some say we stay in our loved ones’ memories
/which is nice but it’s sad,
and a burden for their hard disks too/

SO
I begun to think
I inspected my mirror (me my mine)
I saw raindrops on my window

                EUREKA

Wrinkles, lines!!
(carved in us all
by Time
or wrinkles of Time itself
like a bed rock of seashells)

SO

I finally reach an explanation
to my satisfaction:

Things (we) don’t go
They (we) haven’t even moved at all
ever
Like animals keeping warmth
we hide in a wrinkle of time
There we find comfort and permanence

When you come to think about it
It makes perfect sense since
wrinkles
    do
        not  
               fade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your commentary. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...