ORANGE SANDALWOOD

ORANGE SANDALWOOD

10/04/2012

THE AFTERNOON TRAVEL




Over the edge of my dream
the lamplight gaily gleams before
the fragrant halls of morning

Such beauties and graces
my eyes would have never seen
here in this still limit of the world

Your cheeks grazing on my shoulder
my legs rubbing against you like a cat
(nature splendidly gains my heart)

Into these few quiet hours
we bright together, alone, in the dusk
one hand resting heavy on your hip
the other picking at the fog of disbelief

And the afternoon holds us as a house
as the Place we sought after for years
like an old cherished song,
like a smoke taking us  

               from this pleasure
                         to the next



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your commentary. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...